Break Free CLP is more than just gun oil. Trusted by Agencies and Military around the world, it was the first to pass MIL-SPEC 63460. CLP cleans burnt powder residue and other fouling materials from the gun’s bore, moving parts, and exterior. The formula also reduces friction and protects against corrosion. CLP will not break down under extreme temperatures or pressure and is made from the highest-quality synthetic oils. For an all-in-one solution to service and preserve your firearm, use Break Free CLP.
Pack of 6, 4 oz.
Safariland CLP Cleaner, Lubricant, Preservative
- Originally developed for the U.S. Military and proven in the world’s most extreme conditions
- Break Free® CLP® is the gold standard formula for the ONE STEP lubricating and protectant firearm solution
- More than a superior lubricant, CLP actually cleans firing residue and other contaminants from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion
- Pack of 6, 4 oz.
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -65 F to +475 F, and after saltwater immersion
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- Does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure - other brands may contain wax-based materials that will degrade and solidify into a gummy residue
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors